Do you have questions about the HSAs?
This section provides answers to many frequently asked questions about the HSAs.
- Overview: What the HSAs are; who takes the HSAs; what the HSAs look like, what happens when students pass/fail; intervention strategies; and how to plan for the HSAs.
- History: How the HSAs were developed; what the HSAs are based on; and how the tests scores will be used for accountability purposes.
- Scoring: How the HSAs are scored, and when scores are reported.
- Testing Options: What the testing options are for students who may struggle on the HSAs: accommodations; Mod-HSA; Bridge Plan for Academic Validation.
- FAQ: Answers to frequently asked HSA questions.